"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You Canadians just need to tell that poser in Ottawa that it would be a great photo op and vote catcher if he drove a Leo
Like father, like son. Pierre Trudeau nearly ruined the Canadian Armed Forces, but was coerced by NATO to procure some Leopard 1 tanks. And then got the photo op driving the Leopard in West Germany.

But I would not be surprised if all it took was a call from Biden and Justin Trudeau would release two dozen Leopard 2 tanks from storage tomorrow.

Last edited:

You should check out the salt mine in Berchtesgarden, Germany. Very cool. You ride a lil rail car down into the mine. There are really cool slides and and underground lake in the mine.

Looks like there is pressure from within the German government for ole Olaf to sign off on sending Leopards 2's.

"A German defense ministry spokesperson said no decision had been made by the government of Scholz, a Social Democrat. But his coalition partners, the Greens and Free Democrats, support sending the tanks, and on Thursday, a senior minister amped up the pressure.

"There is a difference between making a decision for yourself and preventing others from making a decision," Germany's economics minister and vice chancellor, Robert Habeck of the Greens, said in Berlin."

Does anyone know the model of this Soviet tank? It is in the "House of Terror" in Budapest.

Attachments

• DSC01225.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC01226.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • DSC01228.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
The following reports that 4 Challengers will be sent immediately with 8 to follow:
This should easy enough to deliver. The four Challengers can be quickly shifted to Poland in four RAF C-17 Globemaster (max cargo 77mt, just above improved Challenger 2's 75mt), or two USAF C-5 Galaxy moves.

This has to be the first time since the 1940s since a British tank has fought in the area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread