"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2458736947.jpg

Which reports??

Unfortunately I did not bookmark them or I would have linked them but they put China ahead of the US in many fields by up to 7 years. My anti virus flushes my computer history every week.

Quick internet search found these among others. Also - think of companies like Tiktok that are dominating the news for information gathering.

Last edited:
The tiresome rantings from Russia (Soviet or otherwise) about NATO has become a constant background noise.

In the 70 some-odd years of NATO's existence, how many times has it attacked Russia?

Of course, Russia has a long history of being a paranoid, insecure state...

The logic of a country that represents 13,5 % of the world surface, supposedly surrounded by herds of hostile powers.

Last edited:
The logic of a country that represent 13,5 % of the world surface, supposedly surrounded by herds of hostile powers.
The only time Russia has been attacked by another nation in the past 100 years, was by an Ally of the Soviet Union - otherwise, Russia has been actively doing to it's neighbors that it accuses NATO *might* do...

🤔

The only time Russia has been attacked by another nation in the past 100 years, was by an Ally of the Soviet Union - otherwise, Russia has been actively doing to it's neighbors that it accuses NATO *might* do...

🤔

There's a serious case of projection in their "justifications" -- and a bit of history as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back