"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Scrolling through the earlier bits of this thread, stumbled across this and thought all reading here should be reminded:

I'm surprised over the last year that Ukraine's mikitary wasn't upgraded from their Soviet surplus kit. They need F-16s and Leo IIs from surplus Nato stocks.

Sonofabitch called it out early, this post is 16 months old. This sort of percipience deserves notice.

Su-34 low level strike in a border checkpoint during the RDK and the Freedom of Russia Legion raid in Belgorod:

Like this sentence (writing about su-34): "this is apparently the first time that we've seen it attacking targets within Russia, at least deliberately."

Pun intended ....:laughing3:

Regarding bombing accuracy, I get 2 conclusions.
Russian Pilots have not got too much training, and Russian Air Force have not got too many guided weapons.

Like this sentence (writing about su-34): "this is apparently the first time that we've seen it attacking targets within Russia, at least deliberately."

Pun intended ....:laughing3:

Regarding bombing accuracy, I get 2 conclusions.
Russian Pilots have not got too much training, and Russian Air Force have not got too many guided weapons.
Luring one's own countrymen to attack one's own country so more of one's own countrymen can then attack said one's own countrymen in one's own country is certainly a stroke of master strategy by the Master Strategist.😝

More good news. And we were led to believe that Spain's Leo2s were neglected hulks.

How many Leopard 2 tanks does Ukraine now possess? Wikipedia claims 130 Leo2 have been delivered, though Wiki often confuses/conflates pledges with deliveries. I like to think this is all a ruse for the media, and that Ukraine secretly has 200+ Leo2s... and has been for the last six months training two squadrons worth of F-16 pilots and fitters to deploy in June.

I'd support Canada sending all our remaining eighty-odd Leo2 tanks. We don't need them. Let's load them onto an auto carrier at Montreal or Halifax and they'll be in Gdansk before the end of June.

Last edited:
The conduct the the Russian military has been bad at many levels. I got to thinking. In the Soviet era of the 60's through 80's, would the Soviet era military had been also incompetent? I think the NATO forces of that era would have defeated them, although with heavy losses and destroyed cities.
Remember that the Soviet military included the Ukrainians so when we compare Russian vs Ukrainian vs Soviet one can't really that Russia today reflects what would have been Soviet then

View: https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1662137771308486658?cxt=HHwWhMDQqeTfjJEuAAAA

FxEOuDQWwAAFb4g?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back