"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjgKZxTgO0

Putin might be out of time for a last minute offensive before US aid arrives as secret ATACMS deliveries have opened up several key targets for Ukraine to strike. Includes the following commentators:

Hamish De Bretton Gordon, Retired British Army Commander
Maj. Gen. Mick Ryan, Retired Australian General
Michael Binyon, Former Times Moscow Correspondent
Operator Starsky, Ukrainian Veteran and Blogger
Nigel Inkster, Former MI5 Director

One wonders how hard it would be to add a cheap guidance system, like an Arduino or Raspberry Pi with a GPS module and forward-located control fins on something like a SNEB or HVAR.
I'd imagine that the Gs pulled by something like a SNEB on launch are going to be pretty interesting for any commercial off-the-shelf circuitry.

I imagine French nukes trump Russian nukes. Meaning that nukes are off the table. They're only useful if only one side has them. Though I imagine the crews on French, British and American SSBNs are on heightened alert, while their brothers in the SSNs are on patrol for Russian boomers.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjgKZxTgO0

Putin might be out of time for a last minute offensive before US aid arrives as secret ATACMS deliveries have opened up several key targets for Ukraine to strike. Includes the following commentators:

Hamish De Bretton Gordon, Retired British Army Commander
Maj. Gen. Mick Ryan, Retired Australian General
Michael Binyon, Former Times Moscow Correspondent
Operator Starsky, Ukrainian Veteran and Blogger
Nigel Inkster, Former MI5 Director

Smoke that damn bridge already! I'm giddy with anticipation. This!

230606140029-indiacollapse2.jpg

The MV Dali is a proven Bridge-killer and will be freed in about a week. Maybe send it over for a second job.
I've often thought that early in the war before Russia took security measures, a cargo ship laden with 2,000 tons of well-positioned TNT could remotely sail under the Kerch bridge and detonate upwards to destroy the bridge. As an example, the SS Mont-Blanc was carrying 2,300 tons of picric acid, 500 tons of TNT and 10 tons of guncotton. The resultant Halifax Explosion flattened the city and killed approximately 2,000 people and injured about 9,000.

the problem is that in anticipation of the bridge being attacked the Russians have put in every conceivable protection they can think of which no doubt includes sonar to listen for the approaching marine craft.

Look how extensive their air defences of the bridge are - almost nothing gets close. Same applies to marine craft.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back