....And Now For Something Completely Different! (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

While in Hawaii I fell in love with Green World Coffee Farm. The coffee is amazing. Great flavor and aroma. Even my wife who does not like coffee enjoys this stuff.

They ship as well. I order it and have it sent to me. I order the whole beans and grind them myself.

I'm embarrassed to even tell you snobs what I drink. It's McDonald's coffee, and made right, I can't get enough of it.
Being a long time mechanic, I enjoy a strong cup of coffee and a smoke to get the day started (this is has been referred to as a "mechanic's breakfast") and it boils down to personal preference.

I'd rather have a $1.50 coffee from the corner gas station than a $12 foamy vanilla bullshit thing from Starbucks any day.

anti-murdery juicy-juice.jpg

When I can find some, a cup or two of black gunpowder tea is nice. A light peppermint or cinnamon tea goes just as well. Summer time and I'll drink instant ice tea by the gallons.

Being a long time mechanic, I enjoy a strong cup of coffee and a smoke to get the day started (this is has been referred to as a "mechanic's breakfast") and it boils down to personal preference.

I'd rather have a $1.50 coffee from the corner gas station than a $12 foamy vanilla bullshit thing from Starbucks any day.

I prefer just plain old coffee with a bit of milk, however, I will not lie a Starbucks Caramel Machiato with extra caramel drizzle is a vice of mine.

Speaking of coffee, since I work from home now, I think I will walk down the hall to the kitchen and get a pot brewing.

The Larch!! (tea that is;))

Larch

Larch is a deciduous conifer, meaning that its needles turn yellow and drop each year rather than being evergreen. The Larix genus has 8 distinct species, and belong to the Pinaceae family along with Spruces, Firs, Hemlocks, Pines, and Cedars. The cones and pollen of coniferous plants such as Larch have carefully evolved to be specific to the same species, utilizing precise cone geometry and minuscule surface features on the cone scales and pollen grains to direct the pollen to the cone ovules, enhancing the success of wind-dependent pollination. Female cones (which produce seeds) of the Pinaceae family grow above male cones (which produce pollen). This ensures that the pollen of the same tree does not drop and fertilize the female cones, but rather relies on wind pollination from other trees to promote genetic diversity and integrity. Larch was used as medicine by various North American tribes for various reasons. The Abenaki tribe utilized a tea of the bark for coughs; Abitibi people used the leaves and inner bark for sore throats; Chippewa tribe would use a poultice of the inner bark for burns, and the Menominee would use a poultice of the inner bark for inflammation; The Algonquin people used a tea of the young branches as a laxative; Montagnais people used a tea of the bark and buds as a diuretic and expectorant; Ojibwa would crush the leaves and bark and apply for headaches, and would use an herbal steam for aching muscles as well as an air cleanser.

Well, how much would cost a dish of pasta for 2 people plus a cup of normal black tea plus a shot of espresso where you live?

It costs between 130k - 210k Tomans depends on where you go. But also there are more expensive places too.

Today exchange rates (rounded up):

1 USD = 27500 Tomans

1 EUR = 32150 Tomans

1 Pound = 37700 Tomans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back