Anglo-Argentine pilots in action ¡¡¡

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gnomey said:
I'm sure it would of, great painting. I have quite a lot of his paintings in my aviation art folder, they are all great (and I think he is a member of this forum).

Carlos Garcia is not a member of this forum but he know that his paintings are posted here.

I send him 2 or 3 E-mails, but seems to be a very busy guy.

dambaster.jpg

Typhoons, yesterday and today. Pencil drawing presented as a gift to argentine pilot Ronnie Sheward (Squadron Leader, DFC, OC) who flew ZH-Q during WWII.

Typhoons.jpg

Profile of the Hawker Typhoon above.

Typhoon%20Sheeward%20266.jpg

You re welcome. A little more information about the Pilots aircraft.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 162
The pencil drawing was a gift for Ronnie. Sundel he pass away three years ago. Five years ago when I sent it him, he ask me if he can use as present for a celebration in the base wich he operated with the Typhoon. Of course I told him, yes! So the organizer made prints for all people that were present. One mounth late he told in a letter, "Carlos I very proud because in this very important celebration were present two argentines, you from Argentine with the pencil art and me speaking for half thousands o people".

Regards

Profile of the Hawker Typhoon above.

Typhoon%20Sheeward%20266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pilot "Ronnie" Sheward, DFC, an anecdote with strafing mission and horses...:thumbright:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back