Another one bites the dust...or in this case the ice. A second Chinese spy balloon was shot down this morning over Alaska.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Imagine two pyramids of Giza glued together at their bases, the bottom (up-ended) pyramid resting on it's point.

Be sure to get all the tourists out beforehand, though.
Sounds like they have modified a da Vinci parachute
2F8DAA1000000578-0-image-a-22_1450716635706.jpg

I know what an octagon is when drawn on a piece of paper, but that is only two dimensions, what does an eight sided body look like? A cube with two corners cut off? The UK news is saying these are not being called balloons, but the latest was the fourth they said and the first was definitely called a balloon.

It is like two pyramids joined at the bases, eight triangular faces showing.

ETA: GrauGeist GrauGeist beat me to it.

This will get worse. It starts with balloons. Then it will escalate to blimps. And then comes the worst of all . . . ZEPPELINS.

This will get worse. It starts with balloons. Then it will escalate to blimps. And then comes the worst of all . . . ZEPPELINS.
What people don't know is that these actually do not originate in China. They are manned by green men, rather smallish of posture, coming from a red planet. They are here to show humanity that the world is actually flat and that our government poisons us by throwing chemicals out of aircraft (clearly seen in the footage of the shooting down of the balloon). In order to sooth us, they will be humming the Chinese national anthem in A-432hz.

At least that's what my fortuneteller says.

I know what an octagon is when drawn on a piece of paper, but that is only two dimensions, what does an eight sided body look like? A cube with two corners cut off? The UK news is saying these are not being called balloons, but the latest was the fourth they said and the first was definitely called a balloon.
1280px-Eight_sided_die_Chessex.jpg

ask anyone who plays D&D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back