anyone play strategy games?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Advanced Squad Leader. And Combat Missions (which is a lot like ASL).

Eighth

So all of those screenshots were COH? I always thought of COH as a first person shooter type thing but then I only played it once and that was a console version.

Actually-the reason why im posting so many screenshots of CoH is that i have loads. Ill try to get some shots from age of empires or something. A couple of days ago I treied to get some screenshots of Soldiers, Heros of ww2 but then i realised you cant on that game. They where- a captured Sherman getting blown up by a Sherman, and then that sherman getting blown up by a tiger

Viola!

Attachments

• screen8.jpg
    screen8.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 87
  • screen9.jpg
    screen9.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 81
  • screen10.jpg
    screen10.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 82
I took this screenshot today. Its kinda funny :)
"That cloud looks like a mortar bomb"

Attachments

• relic00063.jpg
    relic00063.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 80
I played Company of Heroes and I think it is the best WWII RTS game ever. I also like Blitzkrieg 1 and 2, Supreme Commander and Command and Conquer 3.
Now I need to try Medieval 2 Total War. What do you think about it???

Okay, I'm sorry. I got the two confused. It is Call Of Duty that is the first person shooter game not Call Of Honour. Got to admit they do have pretty similar abreviations. Oh and the screenshots for Age Of Empires III look pretty cool, especially the Industrial Age so I must think about getting that game at some stage...

It's a good game,actually the best of Blitzkrieg type. I like it. The thing I really liked about it is that you can call for reinforcements during the battle and that you have generals for all your army types. It's COOL!!!;) Try it

A very good thing I found out today is ther is going to be a sequel to CoH being released soon. Its called Opposing Fronts, you can play as the British somewhere (ive forgotton where) or the Germans to repel oparation market garden. It sounds VERY cool.

As you can see, everything on CoH interacts with the enviroment-mostly shell-holes.

Attachments

• relic00050.jpg
    relic00050.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 92

Users who are viewing this thread

Back