anyone play strategy games?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, I borrowed a game recently off a friend. It's called Empires dawn of the Modern world, and it's quite good. You play from the medieval times to ww2, but your civilization will change when you get to ww1. Each Civilization has different units, such as The USA gets B17s in ww2 when the British have Lancasters ect. The campaigns are Medieval Korea, Medieval England and the USA in ww2. The Map editor is good and I produced a nice little La pointe du hoc map today.

Tempting but I better wait on a better computer. Only got a 64MB graphics card. Hoping to get a 128MB or 256MB graphics card in the next computer. Oh well, long as the next computer runs Civilization IV okay, I don't see many worries...

The screenshots look very involved. I know I have SPWWII online version which is a free download and I doubt I have worked out all the commands and things for that and how to work them. So this one sounds even more complicated...

I don't think I have really played it but I prefer Civilization IV to real-time strategy which is what Empire Earth tends more towards. It means that you can take breaks while the end of turn thing is showing while it is a bit harder for Empire Earth to do that...

Users who are viewing this thread