anyone want to try this crate

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
for the building comp ?

F. Krause is in the glasses standing in front of his White 3 ? G-6/AS while in 1./NJGr 10 in September 1944. note what is on the engine cowling. I have had this pic for some 20 years and had a German friend/contact just blow this up some 15 minutes ago. this crate was used out of Werneuchen north of Berlin to track the Mossies from the LSNF and pounce on them if at all possible.

questions ....... ?

Attachments

• Krause2a.jpg
    Krause2a.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 132
I love that photo. I would build it but I cannot find a G6/AS model near me. Very cool pic!

well they indeed make a G-6/AS kit or do they ? thre was an article on Hyperscale a couple eyars ago about this.

Charles:

it reads ASM ......... for the ground crew. you guys know what this means right ?

the ASM was also fitted to the G-14/AS as well as the G-10 variant

also Fritz's machine is highly polished to give it more speed, the colour should be a real pale blue-grey.

note a couple more things, engine exhaust shroud covers and unarmored canopy-seat arrangement

yes you have, I also had the pic but not blown up that forum member and I have had some very interesting conversations the last 2 days. check out your NJWD's volume 2 and my responses on that other forum, as Theo made some typo mistakes should be 3./NJG 11 for November and December 44's claims. I believe that September he was in 1./NJGr 10 but trying to see if he had made the moeve yet to I./NJG 11 during that month

Will do Erich.

I'd have a go at her myself, but I've got two Bf 110's to do, two Me 410's, a Bf 109 K-4 and a Fw 190 A-8/R2 to build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back