MiTasol
Major
I am scanning my copy and looking for several pages so I can complete it before posting - please see my post at Manuals People are looking for
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work, Thanks!And another Spitfire maintenance pub - a rare one I expect. AP 1565J & L-T.S.N. - the Travelling Service Notes for the Spitfire F, HF and LF Mks 9 and LF Mk 16 (and yes it uses Arabic numerals for the Mk numbers) from March 1950. Produced from a really crappy ancient photocopy. Ironically the title of the manual comes from Part 2 which is "to be issued later."
View attachment 794682
It contains the following interesting statement
View attachment 794683