APP FOR RESIZING PHOTOS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
A lot of people are now using their phones to post photos to the forum (and others I belong to). There's absolutely nothing wrong with this, however, a lot of times the photo is overwhelming in size to say the least...God help me for what I am about to do........
IMG_0249.JPG

The above photo came directly from my phone and takes a few hours to scroll to the bottom. I found this iPhone app a few days ago and as it says, its very easy to use.

IMG_0257.png

To use it, click on "C" to select your photo. To resize the photo click on "A". This produces a drop box that shows the different sizes available or you can click on "2" to make your own size. I added 750 as it shows enough detail I use the size for all my photos here from my regular camera. The "1" button also allows you to set up different sizes and adjust the DPI. When done, click "B" to download to your Camera Roll.

IMG_0258.PNG

Clicking on "I" allows you to see the difference in size.

IMG_0259.PNG

Below are different sized photos, the number in the top right.

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

I hope this helps

Very useful, though I always bluetooth my pics to my laptop and use Photoshop to adjust lighting, crop, and resize

Users who are viewing this thread

Back