Are you or have you ever been in the Armed Forces? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not anymore! :lol:
 
Oh god *racks brain* umm.. 76 to 88...
 
I drove past there not long ago... it's pretty big!

Most places I was at were tiny radar stations/missile squadrons further up the east coast.

I did go across to Aberporth in Wales a few times to help fire the Bloodhounds on the range there, that was pretty cool 8)
 
SAM, yes, but much, much bigger than a Rapier (I did see one of those fired as well)

http://www.picture-newsletter.com/missile/

Bloodhounds are gone now, I think airfields are protected by Rapier MkIIs now...
 
Haven't fired one of these in a long time:

fal_l1a1_suit_272.jpg


anybody have a pic of the LMG? (similar to a Bren, with bipod and curved mag, but the barrel is like the SLR above, as it fires 7.62)
 
Cool stuff welcome.
 
Locked re-issued in a new uniform --

Kiwimac
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back