Aug 29,1944 - program of the 65th anniversary commemration

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For the first time I am going to leave off my position of silent observer and reader and I am going to add something myself. Roman suggested me to register and join your forum and I do not regret it. It's been so nice to read all your comments. I enjoyed being part of the commemoration events very much and meeting you. It was unforgettable for me too, despite the fact I've been taking part in these commemorations in more than last 15 years. I look forward to meeting you next year again, if not sooner than that. And you are always welcome to stay in our house in Brno.

Jana Turcinkova, granddaugher of Mojmir Baca (friend of Loy Dickinson)

Finally Jana!
But please, don´t read all my comments or threads on this forum. You would have to change your opinion on me:oops::lol:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. What a warm welcome. I am happy to become a part of your forum "family".
Roman, no matter what I read, you don´t need to worry I would change my opinion that you are a great person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back