Aust Model Expo (Melb) 2007

Moving on to 1/72 Modified class.....
 

Attachments

  • 1_72_MOD _B17 Flying Fortress_6363.jpg
    1_72_MOD _B17 Flying Fortress_6363.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 1_72_MOD_ DC-3 Floatplane_6365.jpg
    1_72_MOD_ DC-3 Floatplane_6365.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 118
That C-47 on floats brings back memories. Saw one of them (R4D) at
NAS Jacksonville in the early '50's. The Navy flyboys had a ball with it
in the river....

Charles
 
I know the kit.There is stiil on a shelf in my dude's shop.Besides I know a guy who built the kit unfortunately ( or perhaps fortunately knowing his skills) without the camo.
 
Thanks Wurger, if my calculations are right that puts you about 7.5 hours behind me!? So as I type this reply it would be about 1.30am and you should be in bed asleep.
 
Thanks Wurger, if my calculations are right that puts you about 7.5 hours behind me!? So as I type this reply it would be about 1.30am and you should be in bed asleep.

So sorry friend if I disturbed in your resting.7.5 hours difference it is really big.Ccheese estimated that the time difference between him and me is about 6 houres.And how to meet personally.:(
 
Hey Wurger, we quite often are on the site at the same time,as is Charles.
I was just wondering what the time lag was, now that you mentionn it I suspected that Charles would be somewhere around 12-14 hours behind my time zone.So that puts you about half way in the time line.

Now while I'm at it some more pics....
 

Attachments

  • 1_72_MOD_ Heinkel He111_6368.jpg
    1_72_MOD_ Heinkel He111_6368.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 1_72_MOD_Heinkel He111_6561.jpg
    1_72_MOD_Heinkel He111_6561.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 1_72_MOD_Heinkel He111_6562.jpg
    1_72_MOD_Heinkel He111_6562.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 111
Yep it's true.I like working on-line late at night.The Internet works a bit faster etc....But now I have to "swith off" myself.To next contact Wayne.

The He-111 is superb.I like it the most.:D
 
Ok, a couple for Wildcat....1/72 Modified.
 

Attachments

  • 1_72_MOD_CA-13 Boomerang_6621.jpg
    1_72_MOD_CA-13 Boomerang_6621.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 121
  • 1_72_MOD_CAC Mustang_6620.jpg
    1_72_MOD_CAC Mustang_6620.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 125
Awesome model! The detail is amazing and I was wondering how you did the camo on the body of the plane. I am building a BF-109 F-4 and I tried to do the "spotting?" on the body of my plane but failed to make it look right. I am pretty new to airplane models and any tips would be greatly appreciated! Again, great model!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back