Jan 19, 2008 Thread starter #501 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Ok, that about does it Guys... just one more to finish up! Attachments Centaur_6482.jpg 51.1 KB · Views: 142 Centaur_a_6743.jpg 50.7 KB · Views: 144
Jan 19, 2008 #502 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,312 38,836 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Holly crap.
Jan 19, 2008 #503 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Nice yaps....
Jan 19, 2008 #504 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria awesome stuff!
Jan 20, 2008 #505 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Lookin good?
Jan 21, 2008 #506 tpikdave Senior Airman 318 0 Joined Mar 8, 2007 I think you should lift the tail and see what you have??
Jan 21, 2008 #507 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond The girl looks interesting, but I bet she's a real nag I like that french battleship!