Aust Model Expo (Melb) 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

no probs wayne:)

another nice shot, although if the tires were flattened just the tiniest bit the model would look even more realistic. Still i'll be that good.

Thanks for the comments Guys...
Ok, this ones for you Wurger! 1/32 Scale

THX Wayne.I'm really impressed.The MiG looks very good.:D

And these red blocks are safety seals for intakes to the engines.They are put there when MiG stands on the ground or when the technical crew works with an aircraft.I think that EDUARD can offers 1:32 photoetched parts.There are three 1:32 detail sets in their offer.But in the scale it should be easy to scratch-built them by hand.

Next one from the Large Scale Open class, 1/32 Israeli Kfir. Didn't know this aircraft was available in this scale until I saw this.

Attachments

• IAF Kfir_6324.jpg
    IAF Kfir_6324.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 120
Hi Guys, ok, after a very busy week and little time to be on the net I'm now on a couple of weeks holiday so back to some more frequent posting!

Still on large scale aircraft another A7 Corsair, same modeller as the the other Corsair and the Mig 29.

Attachments

• A-7E Corsair_6328.jpg
    A-7E Corsair_6328.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 127
  • A-7E_6672.jpg
    A-7E_6672.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 110
Catch 22, don't know if the Spit is trumpeter or not, sorry...only had the one image and wouldn't you know it the entry card is only partially visible and doesn't give me the answer, for you.
Next up French MS406 in Finnish markings.
Enjoy

Attachments

• MS406 wa_6503.jpg
    MS406 wa_6503.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 130
Thanks guys, did some checking on the Spitfire Catch 22 and it IS the Trumpeter kit.

Ok couple more shots of the large scale category...

Attachments

• Large Scale wa_6330.jpg
    Large Scale wa_6330.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread

Back