Australia Day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gotta say its great having a gab with you guys.

Have a bonzer day, whatever, wherever you are

I joined some of the blokes in my footy team and had a few/many) beers at our home ground! It was good until someone got a footy kicked into his beer bottle which caused a large cut deep under his right eye! It was a freak accident!

So rather than wait for hours at a hospital I gave my old man a call (he is a GP) and he stitched him up on the oval much to the amusement of about 15 beer laden footballers! Was quite funny!

Ouch! He'll always have the scar to remind him of his day. I've got a few myself from p*ss-ups over the years :lol:

I joined some of the blokes in my footy team and had a few/many) beers at our home ground! It was good until someone got a footy kicked into his beer bottle which caused a large cut deep under his right eye! It was a freak accident!

So rather than wait for hours at a hospital I gave my old man a call (he is a GP) and he stitched him up on the oval much to the amusement of about 15 beer laden footballers! Was quite funny!

Good move there, you would have been at the Hospital for at least 6 hours!!!

And you don't want that, you'd sober up. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back