Aviation Clips

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I that case Lanc as you where so complimentary and refrained from any sarcastic dig (which normally I like :) ) here's 2 more.
Le Havre port gets Lanc-ed flat and a Lanc empties out and shows what a bomber is meant to do (carry bombs).

Attachments

• lanc_drops_load_including_a_cookie_152.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 71
  • lancs_flattening_le_havre_port_101.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
Royzee617 said:
How do you capture off the DVD - do you use software on your PC when playing back the DVD in your PC?

I use this Roy how it would fair on an original proper protected DVD I dont know as I hav'nt tried it

http://www.homedvdcopy.com/easydvdrip/features.htm

Oh another Lanc strike.
Tirpitz gets the coup de gras in Tromso Fjord

Attachments

• tirpitz_final_attack_153.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
TY GN I had'nt seen that one before today myself, imagine being onboard. I read one account that reackoned the ship lifted six feet out of the water.

So in effect you make the clips on the DVD then 'rip' the DVD. Then it converts the vob files to mpg.. hmm. Looks like you have to buy the software tho.

I have used DVDShrink and DVD Decrypter - these also work on commercial DVDs, but not all. Decrypter is free too.

In that case GN heres 3 more :lol:

Attachments

• heligoland_gun_targeted_143.mpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 56
  • docked_ship__strike_152.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • grand_slam_151.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
And here they are....

Attachments

• atbielefeld_178.jpg
    atbielefeld_178.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 122
  • atbielefeld_tallboy_viaduct_171.jpg
    atbielefeld_tallboy_viaduct_171.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 119
Kind of you to say Les
This old VHS tape has about three hours of various clips on so it will take some time to plough through them all.

2 clips no sound though, having said that as we all know the earlier clips soundtracks are all studio dubbed anyhow.

And a modern clip of various WW2 aircraft in action

Attachments

• spitfire____ee_lightning._229.wmv
    687.3 KB · Views: 64
  • english_channel_stuka_attack___158.wmv
    838.5 KB · Views: 86
  • various_ww2_plane_clips_160.mpg
    11.7 MB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread

Back