Avro Lancaster B1 "Mickey the Moocher"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blitzkrieg Bop

Airman 1st Class
May 10, 2005
www.airliners.net
These are for u lanc :!:

Attachments

• avro_lancaster_b.1_419.jpg
    avro_lancaster_b.1_419.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,110
  • avro_lancaster_b1_553.jpg
    avro_lancaster_b1_553.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,144
  • avro_lancaster_b1_1_446.jpg
    avro_lancaster_b1_1_446.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 1,151
  • avro_lancaster_b1_2_163.jpg
    avro_lancaster_b1_2_163.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,108
  • avro_lancaster_b1_3_172.jpg
    avro_lancaster_b1_3_172.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,112
Well, I take alot also. When I go picture taking, I always take at least 50-100 pictures. It adds up fast, especially with digital cameras. I have folders within folders to keep them all separated and categorized.

I have mainly just WW2 planes at the moment. I have folders full of colour profiles, and then individul folders for each plane manufacturer. Its still incredibly incomplete though.

I really should organize mine better. Right now I have them in two folders: Pre 1945 and Post 1945. Not much of a breakdown. :lol:

If I had it that way, I would never find anything. My WWII folder is plit into countries, the manufacturer, with separate folders for each plane. So to find my hellcat pics, I go to
my pictures/airplanes/wwii/us/grumman/F8f Hellcat.

Kind of crazy, but it's the only way I can keep them organized and find anything.

My WWII folder is plit into countries, the manufacturer, with separate folders for each plane. So to find my hellcat pics, I go to
my pictures/airplanes/wwii/us/grumman/F8f Hellcat.

Thats the same way I have mine organized. For a lot of countries and planes though I never really had any interest in them so I've got hundreds of folders for them with like 1 or 2 pics in each :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back