B-17 Manuals

Hi All,
Found this a pilots manual, uploaded as two .rar files due to size.
Cheers
Jerry
 

Attachments

no trouble on dl and opening on this end.
 
WinRAR worked for me. Wheels its basically the same manual on the first page of this thread. Instead of being in 3 parts its in 2 parts.

All the best
Paul

Thanks Paul, I'll try WinRAR tomorrow and see how that works.


Wheels
 
Hello guys...please please please, a spare parts book would be really appreciated as we got a lot of pieces in our museums to be identified...

I got to say Roman I would love to see a spare parts manual myself. Any one out there have one!!!!! :)
 
Hi all
Found some B-17 F stuff , pilots manual (pdf) erection manual (pdf as three part .rar)
I am getting upload issues so I will upload parts during the day hopefully.:)
Cheers
Jerry

P.s.
forgot to add password is ez
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi All,
Uploads done,manual is big 504 pages, enjoy
cheers
Jerry

forgot to add
password is
ez
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks jerry.


Wheels
 
Hi, could someone please point me in the direction of any manuals that might show the fittings for the .50" guns mounted in the B-17G?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back