Best Aerobatic Team?

Best Aerobatic Team

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, a better looking Mirror Image

The distance between cockpit windows of Turkish Stars is less than that of Thunderbirds, that is clear in the image.

By the way, those who oppose that Turkish Stars is the Best Aerobatic Team of the World,
DID YOU SEE MORE THAN 6 SUPERSONIC JETS IN AN AEROBATIC TEAM IN YOUR LIFE TILL NOW?
(AND THEREFORE MORE RICH PATTERNS, ETC..)
Rank (SuperSonic Aerobatic Teams):
1. Turkish Stars
2. Thunderbirds
3. Blue Angles
4. Russian Knights

Rank (Non-SuperSonic Aerobatic Teams):
1. Red Arrows (Definitely!)
2. Frecce Of Italians.

DID YOU SEE MORE THAN 6 SUPERSONIC JETS IN AN AEROBATIC TEAM IN YOUR LIFE TILL NOW

Boy, you sure are big on this supersonic/subsonic jet thing huh. And to me, the more planes you start adding, the worse the formation starts to look. It just lookes cluttered and isnt as smooth as what it is with either 4 or 6 ship demostrations.

And by far, they can find something better than a F-5 to fly with IMHO.

The distance between cockpit windows of Turkish Stars is less than that of Thunderbirds, that is clear in the image.

SO WHAT!

Can the Turkish Stars do this?

BlueAngels.jpg

They are flying at 125 KNOTS - So Answer the question - CAN THE TURKISH STARS DO THIS?

I also want you to show the "study" you spoke about on your first moronic post about the F-5 being the best aircraft for airshows.

I'd say it's a lost cause boys! Aleexy, I see your tenure here to be a short one. Facts, facts, facts, that is what you need, unless you make it clear you are expressing your opinion! Members here east, sleep, and live FACTS.

You sure are big on this supersonic/subsonic jet thing huh.
Max speed of the planes of Red Arrows: 1037 km/h.
Average Speed of Maneuvers of Turkish Stars: 834 km/h. (max. = 1018 km/h) (plane's capacity: 1700 km/h)
AVERAGE speed of an air show really matters!!!!
And by far, they can find something better than a F-5 to fly.
F-5 is the best in Aerobatic World!
And to me, the more planes you start adding, the worse the formation starts to look.
Disproof by Turkish Stars (with 8 supersonic jets):
AirPower09 Day 1 F 53 Tiger Turkish Stars Part.2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_gWkKxFT24
(BEST AEROBATIC SHOW OF THE WORLD BY THE BEST AEROBATIC TEAM OF THE WORLD)

Can the Turkish Stars do this?
Obiously NO: Look at the noses of the Thunderbirds! They are not in the same vertical axis clearly. That photo is very clear that there is NO mirror image: Look at the noses of Thunderbirds. They are NOT TOP-to-BOTTOM. They are SIDE-to-SIDE!

When Turkish Stars do Mirror Image, they do it in the same Vertical Axis!

And to me, the more planes you start adding, the worse the formation starts to look. It just lookes cluttered and isnt as smooth as what it is with either 4 or 6 ship demostrations.
Disproof: Look at 3.40-4.00 range of minutes and 5.40-6.00 range of minutes in the following video (Only 40 seconds TO Disprove you idea!)TIGHTHESTAND SPEEDEST TURNS!:
AirPower09 Day 1 F 53 Tiger Turkish Stars Part.2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_gWkKxFT24
(BEST AEROBATIC SHOW OF THE WORLD BY THE BEST AEROBATIC TEAM OF THE WORLD)

Obiously NO: Look at the noses of the Thunderbirds! They are not in the same vertical axis clearly. That photo is very clear that there is NO mirror image: Look at the noses of Thunderbirds. They are NOT TOP-to-BOTTOM. They are SIDE-to-SIDE!

Once again your stupidity is shown to be astounding! Do you even realize that this has NOTHING to do with your "mirror image" which by the way can be manipulated by camera angle?!?!?!

OK - I'm tired of your stupidity. Please back up the technical aspects of your claims in your first post or I'm terminating your existence on this site.

OK I'm done...
Normal Thunderbird is on the top, inverted Thunderbird is on the bottom. LOOK:
Normal's nose is bottom than the inverted plane who is at the bottom: ABSOLUTE MIRROR IMAGE DEFICIENCY!

When you look at the Mirror Images of Turkish Stars, you will get very fascinated. Really!

Like to see them but but they don't perform enough they have a very easy schedule with little travel the Snowbirds , Angels and T birds and others perform more in a week then the Stars do in a year and they dont do much travelling . Is this a maintainence problem? It looks with the exception of the Netherlands they stay at home. I'll speak about the subsonic Snowbirds who perform in every region of North America from the arctic circle to Mexico the Turkish Stars cannot come close to that show schedule

Normal Thunderbird is on the top, inverted Thunderbird is on the bottom. LOOK:
Normal's nose is bottom than the inverted plane who is at the bottom: ABSOLUTE MIRROR IMAGE DEFICIENCY!

When you look at the Mirror Images of Turkish Stars, you will get very fascinated. Really!

That picture that FLYBOYJ posted is real, you can tell by the numbers on the tail markings.

The American Aerobatic Team will pass to F-35A (5-generation jet), then I think that team will be Number 1 in the world clearly! Till then, we will discuss in vain.

Looked at the forum, many people put nice videos to the forum, I think. By the way, why not set the parameters first, then agree on which one is the best?

thats kinda harsh, FLYBOYJ....I'm just saying.:|

Ya know what, you're done too. After your post about getting banned from another site I'd think you would lean. Now go sit in a corner with a dunce cap for a while and come back when you have some brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back