Best Aerobatic Team?

Best Aerobatic Team

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange pic:
DSC_0156.jpg

The perspective surely looks strange to me. That's probably what the shadows do :)

He was too stupid to know that there was a passenger flying in a 2 seat F/A-18 making all the comments while holding a camera. This guy is one of the dumbest people to ever come on this site.
What is the business of an undisciplined man in 2 seat F/A-18!!

TURKISH STARS (TURKEY) = 8 SUPERSONIC JETS
BLUE ANGELS (AMERICA) = 6 SUPERSONIC JETS
THUNDERBIRDS (AMERICA) = 6 SUPERSONIC JETS

DELTA of Turkish Stars is richer than Delta of Blue Angels ThunderBirds (Since 8 jets!)
VICTOR of Turkish Stars is richer than Victor of Blue Angels ThunderBirds (Since 8 jets!)
DIAMOND of Turkish Stars is richer than Diamond of Blue Angels ThunderBirds (Since 8 jets!)

MATRIX and HELIXIA can ONLY be performed by Turkish Stars since these actions requires at least 7 jets!

I do NOT say that Blue Angels and ThunderBirds are bad. They are good.
I say that Turkish Stars is BETTER THAN Blue Angels and ThunderBirds

There is an obvious CLASS DIFFERENCE between Turkish Stars and (Blue Angels and ThunderBirds):
(Nobody put in this forum that is equivalent to the following, (forget better)):
AirPower09 Day 1 F 53 Tiger Turkish Stars Part.2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_gWkKxFT24
(BEST AEROBATIC SHOW OF THE WORLD BY THE BEST AEROBATIC TEAM OF THE WORLD)

Watched by 129,000 people in the world:
(Turkish Stars has the most number of spectators in the world!)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBZ9r7Un-Yc

Well goodbye again idiot. We have already told you about perspective and how it affects how close everybody looks. Yet you can't seem to comprehend any of it and keep shouting your so called patriotic nonsensical bullshit. Go burn in cyperspace.

One more point. The Red Arrows may not have supersonic aircraft but there are 9 of them. So the Turkish Stars aren't the only ones that can perform manoeuvres that require more than 7 aircraft...

Last edited:
What is the business of an undisciplined man in 2 seat F/A-18!!

It's a reporter he's taking for a ride you moron!!!! Our teams will do that to show the public and the tax payers how their dollars are spent. Again your stupidity is astounding! If you weren't so f#*king stupid you'd find that this passenger is not engaged in any radio communication but because you have the brain capacity of a peanut you can't understand this!!!!

Last edited:
Turkish AF story while in the Goose we had a Turk 130 transit through and initial contact with arrival he declared an emergency , his flight strip indicated he was carrying dangerous cargo so we asked the pilot for location and type of cargo (explosives or other Flammables) so we could relay to emergency crews . He wouldn't tell us and got quite upset that we would ask

Good lord man. Give it up. You have no idea what you are talking about. Look at how many shows are on the Blue Angel and Thunderbirds websites. Look at how many more dates the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds fly per year than the Turkish Stars? You are crazy if you think the Stars are seen by more people than the Blue Angels and T-Birds. The numbers just do not add up.

THE TURKISH STARS ONLY HAVE 5 DATES ALL YEAR! The Blue Angels and Thunderbirds fly more in more in one month that your Stars DO ALL YEAR! Explain to me how they have more people just because some commentator on a video you watched voiced a opinion, but by now we should all know you care not for facts, as your opinion is gospel.

23-24 May Bulgaria/Plovdiv Bulgarian International Aviation Festival
19-20 June Holland/Volkel Royal Netherlands Air Force Show-2009
26-27 June Austria/Zeltweg Airpower-09
20 July North Cyprus/Girne KKTC Peace And Freedeom Day
14-18 October Ölüdeniz/Fethiye Ölüdeniz Air Games Festival
15 November North Cyprus/Girne KKTC National Day

Off of the Thunderbirds site. The Thunderbirds are scheduled to perform MORE THAN 73 shows this year.
The Blue Angels have just as many, if not more.

Last edited:
I am still amused that he does not even realise, even after being told far more times than is usually required by the average brain cell, that nobody does supersonic displays, therefore the speed of the aircraft is irrelevant. All that 'supersonic jets' bullshit is even more boring than the rest of his crap.

I watched a fly on the wall doco on the Red Arrows the other day, it was very entertaining. They practice in the Med because the air conditions are better there.
They showed parts of routines from the BA's and TB's who were flying at the same air show.
What was really interesting is that they showed the other teams pilots reactions while watching the routines of the Red Arrows and vice versa - they all seemed to respect each others skills.

The Red Arrows may not have supersonic aircraft but there are 9 of them. So the Turkish Stars aren't the only ones that can perform manoeuvres that require more than 7 aircraft...
I did NOT say Turkish Stars are the ONLY ones that can perform manoeuvres that require more than 7 aircrafts.
Red Arrows is also very nice in tightness. I watched their video. But, Turkish Stars are far better than Red Arrows.
One more thing: If you put 9 non-supersonic asses next to each other, nobody cares them. Red Arrows' category and Turkish Stars' category are completely different!

You are crazy if you think the Stars are seen by more people than the Blue Angels and T-Birds. Explain to me how they have more people just because some commentator on a video you watched voiced a opinion
Turkish Stars has the WORLD RECORD of MAX Spectators AT THE SAME TIME (1 SHOW): 2001 August Azerbaijan: More than 1 Million watchers! On Youtube, type Turkish Stars Azerbaijan: After 4.20 minutes of the video, you will see Turkish Stars' Azerbaijan Demonstration and ">1 Million spectators" in the area!

Nobody does supersonic displays, therefore the speed of the aircraft is irrelevant.
Brainless creature! Of course, No aerobatic team does supersonic displays, THERE IS GIANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE AVERAGE SPEED OF AIRSHOWS OF SUPERSONIC ONES AND NON-SUPERSONIC ONES! WATCH RED ARROWS AND TURKISH STARS CONSECUTIVELY TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE: ONE OF THEM IS DONKEY, THE OTHER IS HORSE: RED ARROWS ARE SLOW MOTION COMPARED TO TURKISH STARS. MORON!

Is there no possibility to block an IP? Maybe we should just ignore him?

BTW: there is no "best" aerobatic team. They're all good, at least better than I am :) so this whole discussion is pointless.

I did NOT say Turkish Stars are the ONLY ones that can perform manoeuvres that require more than 7 aircrafts.
Red Arrows is also very nice in tightness. I watched their video. But, Turkish Stars are far better than Red Arrows.
One more thing: If you put 9 non-supersonic asses next to each other, nobody cares them. Red Arrows' category and Turkish Stars' category are completely different!

No one is reading anything you have written anymore because it is so full of sh*t...

Turkish Stars has the WORLD RECORD of MAX Spectators AT THE SAME TIME (1 SHOW): 2001 August Azerbaijan: More than 1 Million watchers! On Youtube, type Turkish Stars Azerbaijan: After 4.20 minutes of the video, you will see Turkish Stars' Azerbaijan Demonstration and ">1 Million spectators" in the area!

Again it means sh*t, wow 1 show with that many people. The rest of the time they perform 3/4 shows a year in front of normal crowds which the other teams do upwards of 20 shows a year.

Brainless creature! Of course, No aerobatic team does supersonic displays, THERE IS GIANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE AVERAGE SPEED OF AIRSHOWS OF SUPERSONIC ONES AND NON-SUPERSONIC ONES! WATCH RED ARROWS AND TURKISH STARS CONSECUTIVELY TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE: ONE OF THEM IS DONKEY, THE OTHER IS HORSE: RED ARROWS ARE SLOW MOTION COMPARED TO TURKISH STARS. MORON!

Your the brainless one dipshit, now f*ck off. Stop insulting members, you are a complete moron, a tool and a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back