Best Aircraft in Many Different Roles Part II (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Lanc was deffinatly a first rate bomber. Its also pretty cool in the fact... Wait are you ready for this it applies to this thread! .... It could be used in countless roles and that shows in the fact that it was used long after the war!

Alright that sounded really stupid the way I wrote it, but I figured its all good to be stupid sometimes. :rolleyes: :lol:

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
The Lanc was deffinatly a first rate bomber. Its also pretty cool in the fact... Wait are you ready for this it applies to this thread! .... It could be used in countless roles and that shows in the fact that it was used long after the war!

Alright that sounded really stupid the way I wrote it, but I figured its all good to be stupid sometimes. :rolleyes: :lol:

And, it evolved into the Shackelton.

DerAdler, you are not a troll, very far from being one.

ok sorry i aint been on for a day or two (you miss me??).............

but it's time to get some things cleared up, the lancaster was the best looking four engined bomber of the war, "bar none"...........

secondly, CC, the stirling didn't do a great deal of bombing, but the halibag did, wherever there were lancs, there were bound to be a few halibags...........

and yes the lanc is extremely versatile...............

the lancaster kicks ass said:
but it's time to get some things cleared up, the lancaster was the best looking four engined bomber of the war, "bar none"...........

Damn, we all thought you were away at the opticians getting your vision fixed, but obviously not :(

The B-29 was far more beautiful.

No it didnt 8)

B-29.jpg

Only because we want to show you that it is okay for you to do the same. Its okay man no one will judge you differently no one will think you are a bad person and we wont judge your boyfriend either. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back