Best Fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Look at how much trouble the Italians had trying to take Greece. They had to be bailed out by German troops there as well.

When they attacked Libya in 1941 they outnumbered the British 'Nile' Army defending Eygpt 6 to 1. They pushed the British back some 80km before the Nile army counter-attacked and took 130,000 prisoner, with a loss of only 500 dead and 1,200 wounded.

I've said it countless times, that's probably where you've seen it. :lol:

I'd say both, if you've seen the way they went about it, it was a very good idea.
The British swooped right round the Italian frontline which ended in the desert, where the Italians thought it to be impassable. The British marched through the desert, around the Italian frontline and hit them at their rear artillery areas, and encircled the Italian frontline. They probably could have got out of it with their weight in numbers, but they panicked and surrendered.

What, the surrender? Well if you look at Fall Gelb the incident involving the Maginot Line is a lot like what I just described.

They'd both be surrendering to each other all the time.

He doesn't really have any reason to defend the Italian forces of World War 2 nor does he have anything to back it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back