Best naval fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just as a cool side note, the only US Navy ace of the Korean War flew the F4U Corsair. And one Corsair even managed to shoot down a MiG-15! Not bad! 8)

Sir, I am an American, and I can assure you that I am not a joke, nor is my country.

honestly.........No am only joking mate....Viper just stuck in my claw...I apologise to all you americans out there! Sincerely

well.....i was in here half the bloody night.....now been in here half the bloody morning researching for my Ju88 thread! Christ this forum is addictive!

christ.....thankgoodness i'm not on pay as you go internet access...would cost me a small fortune!

Right then CC, thankyou sooo much for your idea of Ju88 vs The Wooden wonder....it is all up now so please, help me argue the Ju88's case....i have a funny feeeling that I am gonna get hammered by everyone who is gonna proclaim the mossie as a better aircraft! (Although i dont think so!)

Quick on-topic post:

I'd go for either Sea Fury (if it counts - a bit late I know), or if not then the F4U and N1K2-J get my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread