Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsair

• ME110

• JU88

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem is CC where does he get his victory confirmations ? they have to be from US archiv-night fighter association sources or they are doubtful and worthless. you knows the guy could have goofy info and just place a bogus claim on a bogus date. you see what I am talking about of course as so many believe the net info without question.

:) but that cannon was not that great for the P-108. But that can be discussed on the bombers topic not "nightfighter", yes ?)

no Soviet nf's sorry. Yes I know about the ill attempt at using the lend lease Hurricane. there was several modifications to the Po-7 but nothing successful. the Soviets did not use aerail radar systems and the German nf's had a crap of a time intercepting the usual slow moving bi-planes and twin engine bombers over Russia. The lend lease B-25 though was a bear to catch, especially with an overloaded Do 217

E ~

CC, that was a good question, so I will look it up, but I have never found any referances for Russian NFs.

CC, question is that an Italian fighter? Looks like the Re2000?

Most likely, but by the time Italy signed the Armistice they were just introducing the Series 5 fighters into service (MC.205, Re-2005, G.55) and they were used in preference over the older MC.202.

back to topic

Ju 88G-6 the best ! :D

Attachments

• ju88_am31_999.jpg
    ju88_am31_999.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 734
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back