Bill's (N4521U) Birthday.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well thank you all.

I am not a Gecko!

I had a quiet birthday with the missus. The Man of Steel in the early afternoon and then dinner for two. Different story for my 60th. Annie being a teacher of K thru 3, we had two parties. Early one for about 14 kids from school, climbing wall and cake and ice cream, it truly was a blast. Then the parents of the same kids and adult friends. They treated me terribly, made horrible fun of me, me being a Yank was brought up all too often. They had too much fun at my expense. Although Annie says I did have a good time! I don;t remember......... ;)

Thanks again to all.

You have my sympathies, old buffalo!
Sometimes the majority doesn't recognize just how superior folks like you are.
So they have to make jokes to make themselves feel better.

No worries Evan.......

There's a few candles short on that fire...... 70-24=46 more needed.... but I don't think the forum would survive the heat LOL!

Paul, I've been called so many names in my lifetime...... I was in the Navy you know!

Small.............. good lord, 6' and 235 lbs. And unlike my arms at the moment, two eyeeeees!

Thanks again yous all for the wishes.

Yes a quiet one.

I know I am old now, I have to find a special place for all my exray and MRI scan films!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back