Blokes behind the posts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay well here is the long awaited history of "Der Adler...."

Drum Roll Please.....

Naw just kidding.

Anyways, I will be 25 this year. I was born in Bad Kreuznach, Germany to a German mother and an Austrian who was adopted by an American family. My father was in the US Army. I have held German and US citizenship, and lived all but 5 years in Germany. I have always loved History which is why I am working on a Major in History. My love for History (especially 20th century European) and Aviation (My father flew UH-1H Hueys for the Army) got me into Warbirds and basically Aviation in general. I do some private flying in my spare time (mostly Cessnas) and I am currently in the US Army as a UH-60L Blackhawk Crewchief, doing what I love flying Blackhawks. I am married to a lovely German woman and currently live in Ansbach, Germany with my wife, cat, fish, 3 girbles and pet snake. TA DA, Thankyou for your time and I love you all!

P.S. For those who care and have not seen a pic of me in other threads heres mine again.

Attachments

• me_198.jpg
    me_198.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 592
Dr. Evil asked me to post his childhood background as well. :lol:
----------

evil.JPG

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential. Let's see, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it."

Ohhh.. it is hard to restrain myself from making a Gerble joke.

Hmm...

First off, I am NOT German or Italian, as my username and flag/location suggest.

Anyways, I'm thirteen, starting high school in September, live (and was born) in Torrance, California. Both parents are Brazilian, with a bit of Portuguese mixed in, but fairly distant. Speak and write Portuguese fluently, am learning Deutsch. I've been into aviation for a while, but my love of WWII aviation and general history has come more recently, as I used to be into modern military aircraft, particularly those of Russian origin. Oh yeah, I heart European automobiles and want a 1993-1994 Jaguar XJ12 in Gold with Champagne interior for my first car.

Intend to learn aeronautical engineering and things of the sort in college, whenever that comes around - we'll see what comes my way.

Genetic or Bio-engineering kid! It's the future. Why build an aircraft? Figure out how to grow one!

8)

Lunatic

Somebody told me that, but I could care less about it.
I much prefer mechanics over biology, anyways...

I feel the only things to be tampered with genetically are viruses, or in extreme cases, severly damaged human cells...

GermansRGeniuses said:
Somebody told me that, but I could care less about it.
I much prefer mechanics over biology, anyways...

I feel the only things to be tampered with genetically are viruses, or in extreme cases, severly damaged human cells...

Well, when you get into it you are going to see that it's all math anyway, whichever way you turn.

Hey man... Picture this... An Airplane who could bleed, who could feel pain... an airplane WHO... not which... Damn... that's odd... He'd say: "You want me up there where everybody shoots at me??? Hell No... If you like flying that much, you do it on your own, man. I ain't going up there. Just let me chill down here. I wanna LIVE... :)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back