Blokes behind the posts

Man Bites into a pizza finds an Me262 Undercarriage leg??? - Whats your favourite topping???? :roll: :roll: :roll:
 
To be totally honest, I DON'T LIKE PIZZA!! :oops:

Or Curry. :oops:

I don't mind the occasional chinese meal though! :)
 
Make mine with Mushrooms, Ham, Tomat, Parmezan, a bit of onion(just a bit :))...
PS... Lanc...I was only kiddin... Don't mind me...
 
YUK - give me fish chips anytime!
 
so maybe instead of five o'clock English tea - five o'clock English pizza? ;)
 
All this talk of eating junk food has me feeling like going out and buying a good set of pliers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005142569,00.html
 
The names Thorn, Daniel Thorn, licence to, er...we'll come back to that :wink: Approaching half way in my GSCE Courses, go to Launceston College in Cornwall (Or 'Hell' as I like to call it') I have a girlfriend (Helen) who lives in Weston-Super-Mare, I have no brothers or sisters (Go me!) but I do have a dog who follows me everywhere (including the bathroom...*shudder*). Cars are my primary passion, with music as my second and planes as my 3rd. The lanc is resonsible for my warbird interest, and I like to think im Italian 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back