BNP's Nick Griffin gets a roasting on BBC Question Time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Führer Griffin eh? The fat f*ck should never have been given air time, but that's a plus point for democracy. The chance to be hung, drawn and quartered in front of millions live on tv. :D

As much as I despise him and his party, problem is they are getting more and more popular. Ordinary people are getting fed up with political correctness, unchecked immigration, positive discrimination and the fact you cannot say anything against Islam without being branded a racist.

Watched it last night night, made for some interesting TV. Although looking at what went on outside BBC TV Centre, I don't think you have to worry about them winning any election!

He certainly did get his arse handed to him. Apparently he is going to complain that the BBC set him up. What did he expect?
I was involved in the opposition to him first time around when he was standing in elections for the National Front. We had some interesting run- ins with his buddies in Combat 18 (18=AH,fairly obvious, they didn't dare call themselves "Combat Adolph Hitler"; 'effing a**eholes).
I do not believe his views have really changed, he just can't be honest about them now that he is claiming to be a mainstream politician.
Votes for parties at the political extremes reflect a disillusionment with the mainstream parties. They need to wake up.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back