Bonjour

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Claude Lelouch was a week ago in Prague on a film festival FebioFEST. I saw several movies there also but none from him.

Interesting artwork. The chich at the end is good, looks kinda like my girl. :D

cheddar cheese said:
I have the dvd of that, its such a great piece of film...surrounded in mystery too...

to me it's just a guy riding round paris then hugging a woman, the most mystery i can see is who's the woman, and that's about it.........

lesofprimus said:
I drove in a Taxi down and through the mountains of Naples Italy, and he put that guy in the Ferrari to shame...

Being Italian he will be...

But theres the mystery, was it really a Ferrari? Who was driving, was it a F1 driver (Rene Arnoux is widely thought to be the guy) or was it LeLouch himself? Just before this was filmed LeLouch DID buy a Ferrari 275 so it is likeley to be a Ferrari, but no-one really knows.

Risky as hell though, not even closing off the streets or anything...

But theres the mystery, was it really a Ferrari? Who was driving, was it a F1 driver (Rene Arnoux is widely thought to be the guy) or was it LeLouch himself?

and that's why it's surrounded in mystery? i don't think it's that good..........

sad man ......... did you note the girl that the guy supposedly embraced was wearing a moustache ? !! arg ...........leave it to the french

Users who are viewing this thread

Back