Brewster Buffalo Netherlands, Flaps-Help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You'r welcome. To be honest the Aluminum Lacquer seems to be of a grey tonality when looking at it. The glare effect would be a problem if the varnish was gloss... But judging by these shots above it was semi-matt or just matt coat rather.

Now don't that just beat all. Can't go back and change it now.

But......... looking at these pictures, is the area both sides of the pilot not painted a dark gray??????
Like the cowling inside the windscreen????

No, I'm too lazy to add another color to the needs to be painted list, so we'll say its just how the color deteriated in a lake :S :D

If you check Wurger's link the color looks more black, than gray, if its the same position were thinking of.

But......... looking at these pictures, is the area both sides of the pilot not painted a dark gray??????
Like the cowling inside the windscreen????

No,no.. Bill. The cap above the indicator panel was black painted. The dark gray colour is a result of making these shots brighter in order to make these cockpit details more visible. Just the paint seems to be a matt one comparing to the one used on the cockpit sides.

And the next shot of the cockpit I found via the net...

339Emockupdeck.jpg

Last edited:
Its very silver, I'm sorry I doubted :D but thank you tons Wurger for the pics, your a life saver :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back