British Bomber Command

Well mot really the Mossie, I have never really liked it. I do however like the P-38, Beau, Me-410 etc...I also like planes such as B-25, B-26, A-20, A-26 etc...Also like Fw-190 a hell of a lot 8)
 
well MM, looks like it's just us two holding up the bombers, i'll take the heavies, you take everything else.........
 
These are great bombers. These are Italian.

There we go, the only thing there that is prefixed by Italian is the full stop. Ha! I made you look stupid :wink:
 
Only the B model did. The A, C and T had more conventional noses 8)

The Z.1007 was a great bomber, and the SM.79 was one of the very best torpedo bombers. Ok the BR.20 was a little pooey but damn it looks good 8)
 
I dont know, how many other dedicated torpedo bombers have to go up against? :wink:

MM, the Z.1007 was not in the same league as the Halifax, but more of a rival for the Wellington. It was a medium bomber.
 
But transports often flew into combat zones for airdrops and paratrooper jumps. Those guys had it real bad. Slow and unarmed. They really took it during Varsity. Not to take away from Coastal Command though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back