Bucker Bu-133

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bullo Loris

Senior Airman
Oct 14, 2006
Hi people,

I will make the kit of this plane next mouth, you have pictures about this plane and draw, please If you hae this post it!:confused: .

Thanks.

Bullo Loris

You may have known it but you didn't use it.

my history about this plane: I start to fly when I was 16 years old with a Bücker, very very nice plane after this I flow with a Pilatus PC-7(18 years old) after with a F-5 Tiger (20 years old)and this moment with a F/A-18 Hornet (22 years old), I'm Lieutnant of the Swiss army force (23 years old), I will buy a Bücker please people If you have materials (pictures, profiles,...) please post on this topic, I will make a museum about this plane. My hobby is make modells of plane (1/72), I started last week make an Polikarpov Po-2, the training plane of the Russian army.

Thanks.

Bullo Loris

Nice to know Bullo - several of us here are pilots, a few former military pilots. I've worked on F-5s, very nice aircraft. By the way I briefly worked for SR Technics...

Nice to know Bullo - several of us here are pilots, a few former military pilots. I've worked on F-5s, very nice aircraft. By the way I briefly worked for SR Technics...

yes, I liked the F-5 Tiger, this is the plane of Patrouille Suisse, I will become a pilot of Patrouille Suisse, you are a military pilot?.

Bullo Loris

You may have known it but you didn't use it.

Some people dont have German Keyboards and therefore need to type alt and a number such as alt 132 to get an umlaut over the letter a or ä.

I dont care to stop and type the alt 132 to get a ä and therefore dont put the umlaut on the letters very often.

I am sure that was his case as well.

Attachments

• 805848.jpg
    805848.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 125
trying to find the letters with the accents each time for my French coursework reallllly bugged me so adler's got a point........

V2 where you get from the pictur, very nice similar at the Bücker Bü-133 of my big friend.

Bullo Loris

No, I got all my flight training as a civilian. I was in the US Naval Reserve and worked on P-3s.

Interesting that you worked for SR Technics....

I like all the system of F-5, is a simple (my opinion), no I'm a military pilot for 6 mouths at year because the military service on the Swiss army force is max. 6 mouths at year.

Lt Bullo Loris

You flow with? (your pictures).

I've found the pic on my old HD,but I don't remember where I found this shot.

Attachments

• Bu133C1.jpg
    Bu133C1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Back