Aug 13, 2024 #1 pinehilljoe Staff Sergeant 984 1,130 Joined May 1, 2016 Location Northern Virginia, USA I'm starting to see builders post photos of Berths during their build. Does anyone have a recommendation for one?
I'm starting to see builders post photos of Berths during their build. Does anyone have a recommendation for one?
Aug 13, 2024 #2 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,877 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas pinehilljoe said: I'm starting to see builders post photos of Berths during their build. Does anyone have a recommendation for one? Click to expand... Berth? Please elaborate, are you talking about jigs?
pinehilljoe said: I'm starting to see builders post photos of Berths during their build. Does anyone have a recommendation for one? Click to expand... Berth? Please elaborate, are you talking about jigs?
Aug 13, 2024 #3 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,877 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Like this Attachments IMG_5248.jpeg 1.7 MB · Views: 81
Aug 13, 2024 #4 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada I have two, one is like above. The second is acrylic and I like much better. I'll post a photo when I get home next week. Others use boxes and Legos which are just as good
I have two, one is like above. The second is acrylic and I like much better. I'll post a photo when I get home next week. Others use boxes and Legos which are just as good
Aug 22, 2024 #5 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada My second one, by Vertigo
Aug 22, 2024 Thread starter #6 pinehilljoe Staff Sergeant 984 1,130 Joined May 1, 2016 Location Northern Virginia, USA Are they good tools to have? You are never too old for a new tool.
Aug 22, 2024 #7 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,877 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas pinehilljoe said: Are they good tools to have? You are never too old for a new tool. Click to expand... Love mine. I have two wood ones and a clear plastic fine designed for doing bi-planes
pinehilljoe said: Are they good tools to have? You are never too old for a new tool. Click to expand... Love mine. I have two wood ones and a clear plastic fine designed for doing bi-planes
Aug 22, 2024 Thread starter #8 pinehilljoe Staff Sergeant 984 1,130 Joined May 1, 2016 Location Northern Virginia, USA you've all talked me into one. I have been using a box top for years
Aug 22, 2024 #9 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,877 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas You can find them at your local hobby shop. Here's an Evilbay search. Attachments IMG_5710.png 235.1 KB · Views: 70
Aug 23, 2024 #10 WARSPITER Master Sergeant 2,330 4,883 Joined Oct 23, 2007 pinehilljoe said: Are they good tools to have? You are never too old for a new tool. Click to expand... There's a surgery joke in there somewhere.
pinehilljoe said: Are they good tools to have? You are never too old for a new tool. Click to expand... There's a surgery joke in there somewhere.