New to model building and looking for a place to start. -Gonna build'em all! (Paint too.. probably)

I sent a decal sheet to Jan in Scotland, about a week to deliver. I sent one to Andy, across the Rockies, about a 11hr drive by car, almost a month to deliver
 
I sent a decal sheet to Jan in Scotland, about a week to deliver. I sent one to Andy, across the Rockies, about a 11hr drive by car, almost a month to deliver

Yip, still remember thinking....what the!? 😳😲
Had my decals from Netherlands delivered today, only a couple of days....
 
You wanna see deliver issues? I ordered something Jan.16 and this is what is happening with it...

IMG_0525.PNG
IMG_0526.PNG
IMG_0527.PNG

​
....what the heck was going on in Florida
 
Probably thought it was pot seeds.
 
....what the heck was going on in Florida
WTH?
I've seen faster distances covered by marathon runners...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back