C-130 crash in Iraq FUBAR (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Never said that they eat flesh. Infact if you read my post I said they dont bother anyone, but they still scared the shit out of me because of there mouths.

They are just really big and really ugly. Yes they can jump and run pretty fast for their size. I never got bit by one, nor do I know anyone that did. But then, most guys I know avoided them because they were butt-ugly.

Its all about the fangs to me...

Contrary to what SOME articles say about the size of said camel spiders or wind scorpions, they get pretty freakin big in areas where the human population is very low or non-existant... I know...

That clip of one chewing on that lizard is a very real occurance.... Ive seen em eating a small pig once... We killed em as often as we saw em, and we saw em alot walking around with NVG's...

And yes they are very fast, but no one ever told me they ran 25 mph... Thats just stupid.... Probably some Jarhead started that one up...

I have a video clip of one that caught a ride in our helicopter and when we landed we found him and he jumped out and started running. It was fast as hell, scared the living shit out of me. I hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back