C-130 crash in Iraq FUBAR

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I uesd to fly in "A" models - I worked for a company who maintained and operated 3 of them. We used to lauch drones for the Navy. When we weren't doing that we were hauling "stuff" between China Lake, Point Mugu and St. Nicholas Island.

Attachments

• 461_988.jpg
    461_988.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 437
The night before that happened another C-130 was flying over and saw that a section was missing and contacted the tower. I'm sure someone is frying for this. That plane is a Talon 2 just to let you guys know....Have a good one :D

"You can run but you'll only die tired"

We had Bruce sign this plane... He also wrote yippy kay yay mother fuckers...LOL :lol:

Attachments

• bruce2_188.jpg
    bruce2_188.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 408
This is a good one. We were running engines so I could check the guns and the hydro troop forgot to isolate a hydro valve....BOOM...LOL :idea:

Attachments

• hydoprob_215.jpg
    hydoprob_215.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 385
Unrelated to subject, but still pretty cool. We killed this spider with an MRE bomb wrapped in metal tape...This is a small one for this area.

Attachments

• bigen_176.jpg
    bigen_176.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 356
Yeah, those camel spiders are friggin HUGE! I don't mind the normal house variety, but when they get that big, I winder what the heck they eat!

Funny shot with the hydro, well, kind of funny. Probably not for the Hydro guy.

I hated those damn Camel Spiders. I will admit they scared the shit out of me even though they never tried to bite me or anything. I just could not get over there damn ugliness and there damn fangs or jaws or what ever the hell they are.

I was with this guy in Kuwait and one ate at his flesh for like 5 hrs and he didnt really even know it. Dont know what the deal with them is but.....scary either way.

What les, you didn't shove the damn thing up his ass? Sounds like he deserved it. I thought SEALs ate Marines for breakfast. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back