Cabin of Spitfire

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

we hope to have done a good job :rolleyes:

Immagine20638.gif

Immagine20637.gif

Immagine20636.gif

the builder of this cabin (scale 1:1) he is one partner of our group, Mister Barisani Alessandro, from original sketches and pieces recovered during the excavations, using simple material.

this cabin is used for didactic purpose, when the boys and the schools come to visit the museum

Ciao

Fabio

thats one heck of a G O O D 'mock up' 8) :greenjumpers: i don't think i'd know where to start and i think i'll stick to the little plastic thingies !, have a look at the link for some really good shots of a spit' its from the BBMF UK......

Optical FX Java tours

... ian.

do what ever you want to do with it fabio 8) just one thing can your gang make me a mock up of a lancaster cockpit :lol: :lol: .

Thanks

Mister Barisani is planning to build the Macchi C205 8)

do you let the pupils sit in the cockpits ?

ian

Sure! to make to see how the cabin was and to explain the functions of the commands.
at times we connect 3...4 pc in lan with a simulator,
and we make him to touch the engines, parts of plane and the finds the history of the recovered pilots. (I hope to have written well) :rolleyes:

Ciao

Fabio

Hi Kurfürst, yes our museum is in Italy
see the inauguration :)

ROMAGNA AIR FINDERS - UN AEREO... UNA STORIA UMANITARIA

Translate of "UN AEREO... UNA STORIA UMANITARIA"

"an airplane... a humanitarian history" ( is our motto )

We have a second museum, in construction, always next to Ravenna, on the Gothic Line

This is a gallery of photos during visit of Eads and Messerschmitt Foundation in a museum in construction, for the time being it is our store where we clean the finds.
ROMAGNA AIR FINDERS - Messerschmitt a Fusignano 8)

Ciao

Fabio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back