Dec 13, 2021 #21 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I am convinced Wurger is actually Prometheus, the super computer based in Poland that is cooled by alcohol. Just sayin...................
I am convinced Wurger is actually Prometheus, the super computer based in Poland that is cooled by alcohol. Just sayin...................
Dec 13, 2021 #22 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,317 38,849 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Dec 16, 2021 #23 windhund116 Senior Airman 360 220 Joined Jul 3, 2017 Wurger said: Whatever happened to the Dornier its condition wasn't good I would say. I've tried to find the squadron the plane belonged to. The closest one that could fit the emblem on the fuselage remnants is the one of the 1.(F)AufklGr Nacht. View attachment 651474 View attachment 651477 View attachment 651475 the pic source: Dornier Do 215B1 Aufkl.Gr Ob.d.L (T5+AC) Utti Finland July 11 1941 Click to expand... Very nice ID of unit. Found this from Herr Google . For those looking for more emblem detail.
Wurger said: Whatever happened to the Dornier its condition wasn't good I would say. I've tried to find the squadron the plane belonged to. The closest one that could fit the emblem on the fuselage remnants is the one of the 1.(F)AufklGr Nacht. View attachment 651474 View attachment 651477 View attachment 651475 the pic source: Dornier Do 215B1 Aufkl.Gr Ob.d.L (T5+AC) Utti Finland July 11 1941 Click to expand... Very nice ID of unit. Found this from Herr Google . For those looking for more emblem detail.
Dec 16, 2021 #24 windhund116 Senior Airman 360 220 Joined Jul 3, 2017 Karaya_1 said: Hi, I just found this : Stalingrad looked wrong for me, the big buildings were too close to an airfield there : Dornier Do 17P1 1.(F)AufklGr Nacht emblem 0A Asisbiz article about Dornier Do 17P1 1.(F)AufklGr Nacht emblem 0A www.asisbiz.com Click to expand... Sorry, for duplicate didn't see your post.
Karaya_1 said: Hi, I just found this : Stalingrad looked wrong for me, the big buildings were too close to an airfield there : Dornier Do 17P1 1.(F)AufklGr Nacht emblem 0A Asisbiz article about Dornier Do 17P1 1.(F)AufklGr Nacht emblem 0A www.asisbiz.com Click to expand... Sorry, for duplicate didn't see your post.
Dec 16, 2021 #25 nuuumannn Lieutenant Colonel 10,506 10,583 Joined Oct 12, 2011 Location Nelson vikingBerserker said: I am convinced Wurger is actually Prometheus, the super computer based in Poland that is cooled by alcohol. Just sayin................... Click to expand... Y'know George, I agree...
vikingBerserker said: I am convinced Wurger is actually Prometheus, the super computer based in Poland that is cooled by alcohol. Just sayin................... Click to expand... Y'know George, I agree...