Can I ever get them built

I feel your pain Matt. I keep hearing little voices in my head saying "Build me, build me! No! Build me first!! Not them, build me I'm better and have more detail." Over and over and over. Agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

That DOES sound right to me too!!...
 
LOL!!! me too! everytime I get a model, I HAVE to build it right away. but sometimes I don't feel like modeling, so they sit there, collecting dust for a couple months. XD
 
I count myself somewhat lucky, I'm not allowed to have more than one model at a time haha. So I get one I like, build it, then buy another one. I currently only have one sitting around the house unbuilt that seems to escape my parents' detection.
 
I have about 30 unbuilt kits, and till I finish them all, my parents wont let me get anymore, so i need to hurry up and get them all built! That'll be a while cause that Bandai 1/15 remote controlled Pz IV is going to be a long build...
 
I know I have several Luft '46 kits that I want to build, but I don't have a lot of time to build since school work comes first and this summer, i've been so busy I've only had time to build one (a German P-47D)
 
You've got more stuff than my local HS...........................

but if you have a Halifax I'll lighten your load and add it to my skimpy stock!
I only have TWO in boxes.
Do I even qualify to be in this forum?
Perhaps I shoulda kept that to myself....... Doh
 
If I don't get this catheter out soon, it's gonna be a close race for my Two! and the seven under way! and the other Three I wanna do! Oh no! does this mean I am coming down with the syndrome???????????????????????????? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
What a great thread.

I finished four kits last year, and that was going some at every available opportunity. At that rate I reckon it would take me over 30 years to get through a stash that size ... can you take them with you to the afterlife??? :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back