Can Someone Make This?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

prem895

Staff Sergeant
Oct 7, 2012
Toronto/Beijing
I have hunted high and low for this decal. I want to make this plane in 32 for my grandaughter, who as you have guessed would be named Audrey. If anyone out there sees this and can print me up a couple of these in 1/32 on decal paper, I would compensate you for your time and thank you in advance.
2014-Oct-14-7.jpg

I have hunted high and low for this decal. I want to make this plane in 32 for my grandaughter, who as you have guessed would be named Audrey. If anyone out there sees this and can print me up a couple of these in 1/32 on decal paper, I would compensate you for your time and thank you in advance. View attachment 530733
Hi, if nobody else will answer, I could try to make the file to be printed locally. Alberto

Message for prem895, I got no feedback for my proposal, should I go? Or you sorted out already? Pls let me know. Alberto

Interesting that the colour photo shows non-standard cowling panels, compared to a P-51 in service during WW2.
Compare the photo to the drawings, the latter showing the correct panel configuration.

Many thanks for all comments! It will be no problem to make that name larger, if that is what prem895 wishes. I just need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back