Gary, you are da man! Thanks a billion mate, and just get what you can, as you can, including a Jaguar, Lightning........
Only kiding mate (ish!). It's very good of you to help out mate, just wish i could make it. Daft thing is, Jan, myself and Rochie might ne able to get to Newark in early July - not sure yet though!
Jan, the B(I)6, as you know, was the 'stop-gap' Intruder, and had the gun pack fittd as required for ops. The pic I've seen of 313 don't show the pack, so why not have that one as a 'bober', and the B(I)8 with the gun pack? I think I might have found a pic of an all black one BTW.
Live bombs were normally Dark Green (like the camouflage colour) with semi-gloss black tail units and fins. There would be a red stripe around the body, just back from the nose, upon which would be stencilled the type, weight and explosive filling, in white. Inert, or prcatice bombs, would have dark blue bodies, again with semi-gloss black rear section and fins. I'm fairly sure I've got some pics of 'iron' bombs from the period(s), so let me know when you need them, or have a rooy through my library/files/ piles of cr*p when you come down!!