Capt. "WILD BILL" Kelso

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
28,075
8,777
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Location
Colorado, USA
I found this today! Gotta love this guy! Someone should make a movie or comic strip about him!!!!



Captain Wild Bill Kelso : My name's Wild Bill Kelso, and don't you forget it!
Colonel "Madman" Maddox : That's the kind of talk I like to hear, boy. That's it, lemme hear your guns.
Captain Wild Bill Kelso : My guns?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox : Yes, I wanna hear what they sound like, let me hear 'em.


Colonel "Madman" Maddox : To Hollywood... and glory!


Colonel "Madman" Maddox : Hold your fire, pass it on.


Colonel "Madman" Maddox : Identify yourself!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso : Captain Wild Bill Kelso, United States Army Air Corps, where the Hell am I?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox : Barstow, where you coming from?
Captain Wild Bill Kelso : San Francisco, been chasing a Jap squadron for a day and a half. I lost 'em somewhere over Fresno.
Telephone Operator : I'm from Olene, Illionois.
Captain Wild Bill Kelso : Tough Sh*t.
 

Attachments

Youtube has it also in HQ, I love when he starts eating the cigar...


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdUCu-A7tgg
 
I liked that movie.
Most of the gags were over the top but that's what I liked about it.


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back