Captured 109 pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chingachgook

Banned
214
0
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
X
 
Goood info Wurger!
But I would be more accurate: Bf 109E-4 from 9./JG 52.
Note the Fug 7 antenna mast with 3 links (ealry type), as well a back mirror on the top of the windscreen.
 
Hey some nice shots, look forward to seeing more.
That last one looks like a G-6?
 
X
 
Excellent stuff Chingachgook. :D
Unfortunately one of the pics was horizontal flipped.I've corrected it and I hope you haven't taken offence at me.:)
 

Attachments

  • Bf109E.jpg
    Bf109E.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 564
well spotted actually, had you seen the picture before or did the 7 give it away?
 
No Lanc, I have never seen the pic before but I'm not sure.The seven has given it away and an engine cowling ( a lack of the air intake for the suppercharger).
 
This is the Swiss Bf-109, I think that Bf-109 is one of the best plane of the WWII:







Bullo Loris
 
To be honest, no
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back