Oct 23, 2009 #1 cougar32d Airman 1st Class 256 1 Joined Oct 13, 2006 Location san antonio texas Have we started a card modeling thread? If not , is anyone interested?
Oct 23, 2009 #2 jamierd Senior Airman 556 0 Joined Jul 16, 2009 Location Glenrothes Scotland have seen a few card models on the forun they look real good might give it a try 1 day a thread would be nice to see
have seen a few card models on the forun they look real good might give it a try 1 day a thread would be nice to see
Oct 23, 2009 Thread starter #3 cougar32d Airman 1st Class 256 1 Joined Oct 13, 2006 Location san antonio texas I've got hundreds of them saved to my computer.
Oct 23, 2009 #4 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I'm pretty interested in them as well, though never have tried to build one.
Oct 23, 2009 #5 Crimea_River Marshal 47,753 16,277 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I scratch built a Panzer III out of card when I was a kid. I'll see if I can dig it up and post some pics.
I scratch built a Panzer III out of card when I was a kid. I'll see if I can dig it up and post some pics.