Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Your username reminds me of one of the ultimate dream cars

f50koenig.jpg

Koenig F50 BiTurbo Armageddon. Take the not exactly slow Ferrari F50, fit 2 turbochargers and hold on..............

Uhhhhhh, that is like a turtle.....

against a Cheetah.

Say hello to the ULTIMATE car.

Bugatti.jpg

Now that is better.

Before you guys get your panties in a bunch, youall are forget the first true and absolutly impossible to drive non fuel inj, non turbo, non smog, FORD (sorry)backed 429 A.C. cobra... most of the nowaday super cars are still judged against it. but hey you make 600 hp and you weigh 1700 whos takin count right?:twisted:

Why does the ultimate car have to be fast...The Citroen DS wasn't fast.

Even the Bora wasn't that fast.

But the Bora and the DS had class and style...

Hey basket, i put twin turbos on a bora, it got clocked in montana where the guy lives at 188mph, thats not to shabby for an old car:shock:

Hey basket, i put twin turbos on a bora, it got clocked in montana where the guy lives at 188mph, thats not to shabby for an old car:shock:
Are you a Maserati dude, Wilbur?

What's the full story with that...

Still have to say that the Bora is a thing of beauty. My Dream Car.

Also a cool looking car is the Audi R8. I do not know I love the Ferrari's and the Bugatti Veyron very much.

I do not know why it is, but fast cars do it for me.

A car i would love to get is a original 1600 VW Golf GTS 5 Speed. Very nice sporty car. My dad drove one and it was not as fast or powerful as your nice muscle cars, but still a very nice car.

The F-50 and F-40 Ferrari's was also very nice cars.

I love the Muscle cars of the seventies. but I am not so clued up with them.

Always wanted a 69 Chevy SS with the 396 and cowl induction but had to settle for this for grin factor right now.

Attachments

• motorola.jpg
    motorola.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 246
Maserati Bora and Ghibli was cars of beauty, much the same as Lamborghini Miura, Ferrari Dino, Ferrari 250 GTO, Jaguar E-Type, Aston Martin DB-6 just to mention a few...

maserati_bora_1972_profile.jpg

maserati%20ghibli%202a.jpg

lamborghini_miura_sv_1971_03_s-full.jpg

1968-ferrari-dino-seashore.jpg

etype4.JPG

444472.jpg

DB6.JPG

Are you a Maserati dude, Wilbur?

What's the full story with that...

Still have to say that the Bora is a thing of beauty. My Dream Car.

Nah not a big fan of them, But i do get paid very well to put turbos blowers or nos on cars of anytype, speed is very addicting:) Great pics lucky

What's the saying again....there's no substitute for qubic inches... But, on the other hand, a blown or a Hilborn fuel injected Hemi....YUMMY!

0606sr_01_z+blown_hemi+front.jpg

troy_9_DSC02163.jpg

I think that I'll have to go and take a cold shower now....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back