Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll take a 1980 Lamborghini LP5000S Quattrovalvole, or a 2008 Hummer (a real Hummer, not a wannabe H2 or H3).

lp500sqv2ss.jpg

Hummer-H1-snow-front.jpg

Hmmm attachement didn't work the first time.

Attachments

• Concours d'elegance 021.jpg
    Concours d'elegance 021.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Concours d'elegance 032.jpg
    Concours d'elegance 032.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
More wishes..

Attachments

• Concours d'elegance 024.jpg
    Concours d'elegance 024.jpg
    910.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Concours d'elegance 011.jpg
    Concours d'elegance 011.jpg
    921.2 KB · Views: 182
Torch how many times to i have to tell you to stop dreamin, god you know that we build the fastest cars here, jeez look at the gremlin nothin beat that monster:D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTB_6g-apY0

Bl**dy h*ll mate! Would love to have that looking stock....you'd scare the sh*t out BMW, Audi's Merc's the likes...! Probably need some wheelie bars at the streetlights too! :lol:

Did you like that? that wa me on the dyno the guy with the hat turned backwards. when i got done with the tuning we took it out for lunch and pulled up next a twin turbo porsche,the poor guy thought it was a chevy pickup next to him revvin up to race and he took off pretty quick then he looked right at me too his right in a bus,,, i pinned it and said adiosmotherfu***er talk about fun:shock: if you look close at some of the shots when its on the dyno you can see my drag vw bug 506 hp to the wheels ! not street legal by any means:D

Everybody checkin out this post should watch that vid, you'll never bitch about a vdub again,,,,,,because you never know...

Thanks guys, i have some more posted ones a fiat with an injected and turboed vw made 408 hp to the wheels :twisted: that little car boogies.

My top five cars are (in no particular order)

Aston Martin DBS
2008-aston-martin-dbs.jpg

Audi R8
Audi-R8.jpg

Bugatti Veyron
bugatti.veyron.340.jpg

Shelby GT500 KR '08
ny_08_ford_gt500kr.jpg

Shelby GT500 '67
67%20Ford%20Mustang%20Shelby%20GT-500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back