Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm attachement didn't work the first time.

Attachments

• Concours d'elegance 021.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Concours d'elegance 032.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 208
More wishes..

Attachments

• Concours d'elegance 024.jpg
    910.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Concours d'elegance 011.jpg
    921.2 KB · Views: 186
Torch how many times to i have to tell you to stop dreamin, god you know that we build the fastest cars here, jeez look at the gremlin nothin beat that monster

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTB_6g-apY0

Bl**dy h*ll mate! Would love to have that looking stock....you'd scare the sh*t out BMW, Audi's Merc's the likes...! Probably need some wheelie bars at the streetlights too!

Did you like that? that wa me on the dyno the guy with the hat turned backwards. when i got done with the tuning we took it out for lunch and pulled up next a twin turbo porsche,the poor guy thought it was a chevy pickup next to him revvin up to race and he took off pretty quick then he looked right at me too his right in a bus,,, i pinned it and said adiosmotherfu***er talk about fun if you look close at some of the shots when its on the dyno you can see my drag vw bug 506 hp to the wheels ! not street legal by any means

Everybody checkin out this post should watch that vid, you'll never bitch about a vdub again,,,,,,because you never know...

Thanks guys, i have some more posted ones a fiat with an injected and turboed vw made 408 hp to the wheels that little car boogies.

My top five cars are (in no particular order)

Aston Martin DBS

Audi R8

Bugatti Veyron

Shelby GT500 KR '08

Shelby GT500 '67

Users who are viewing this thread